- Super S Ballscrews
- Super T Ballscrews
- Super Z Ballscrews
- External Recirculation Type Ballscrews
- Internal Recirculation Type Ballscrews
- Endcap Recirculation Type Ballscrews
- Self-lubricant Type Ballscrews
- Heavy Load Series Ballscrews
- Rotating Nut Type Ballscrews
- Cool Type Series Ballscrews
- Ball Spline
- CG Series Superior Rolling Moment with Cover Strip Linear Guideway
- HG Series Heavy Load Ball Type Linear Guideway
- EG Series Low Profile Ball Type Linear Guideway
- WE Series Four Row Wide Rail Type Linear Guideway
- MG Series Miniature Linear Guideway
- RG Series High rigidity Roller Type Linear Guideway
- QH Series Quiet Linear Guideway, with SynchMotion Technology
- QE Series Quiet Linear Guideway
- QW Series Wide Rail Linear Guideway
- QR Series Quiet Roller Type Linear Guideway
- E2 Series Self lubrication Kit for Linear Guideway
- PG Series Positioning Linear Guideway
- SE Series Metallic End Cap Linear Guideway
Linear Motion Shafts
Case hardened & ground shaft
WS Conventional shaft; Material STB-2(SUJ-2100Cr6) WCS Hard Cr-plated shaft for anti-corrosive application ;Material STB-2(SUJ-2 100Cr6) WAS Stainless steel shaft for high anti-corrosive application; Material SUS440C
WTS Conventional hollow shaft; Material STB-2(SUJ-2,100Cr6) WTCS Hard Cr- plated hollow shaft ; Material STB-2(SUJ-2,100Cr6)
Flexible Coupling Rigid Couplings
Unique taper lock design avoids the misalignment problems that are common with traditional taper lock clamps.
- Zero backlash, high stiffness and low inertia
- Compensates for heat, pressure & elastic deformation that commonly cause axial, radial and angular misalignment
- Maintenance free – built to last
- Efficient and smooth power transmission
- Reliability, precision, power and repeatability integrated in each unit
CROSS ROLLER GUIDE
WON’s Cross Roller Guide way consists of the precisely ground raceways and the roller cage, in which precision roller are incorporated at right angle to one another, is fitted in to 90 v-grooved raceway machined on the race rail. WRG Guide ways is compact linear motion system with high rigidity and high accuracy as a kind of linear motion bearing with low frictional resistances, tight clearance & non-circulation method by big rollers with contact-areas as a rolling body.
Double Disc Couplings
It can be very difficult to fully center two shafts when connecting them together. Shaft deflection caused in operation of the machinery, thermal expansion of the shafts, warping of support plates over long periods of use, and wear of shaft bearings can also make it difficult to keep the shafts centered. The role of the coupling is to resolve these types of problems through the selection of the right coupling for the job. Miki Pulley provides a wide range of coupling products not just for general purpose motors, but for everything from servo motors, which demand ultra-precise control, to engines, which generate high vibration and large shocks.
Compact Ball Spline is an innovative linear motion system to transit torque while smoothly doing rolling motion on the 2 precisely ground raceways to be divided in 180 deg of the spline shaft diameter.
Ball Spline is an innovative linear motion system, in that balls accommodated in the spline nut transmit torque while linearly moving on precision ground raceway on a spline shaft.
Taper Roller Bearings
Taper roller bearings have tapered inner and outer ring raceways between which tapered rollers are
arranged.The projection lines of all the tapered surfaces meet at a common point on the bearing axis.
Their design makes taper roller bearings particularly suitable for the accommodation of combined
(radial and axial) loads.